Thursday, March 01, 2007

So predictable

So last night I caught myself doing something at work which made me laugh. No nothing bad, get your mind out of the gutter. It was when I was just about to leave work, about 7pm and I thought "why am I still here?". I wasn't doing anything important, nothing that wouldn't wait. I had to laugh when I realised why. I just couldn't be bothered to go home, as there was nothing there to go home to.



Why did I laugh? Because I always do this, everytime I've had the boy for a week, or when the landlady went, or I've been away. Mon, Tues, I leave work on time, even a little early, go home tired and love having the space to myself. Then Wed, I find myself working late at work because I can't be bothered to go home and am a little blah. It made me chuckle to myself just how predictable I am, and that made me feel better, as it was kinda silly. Now, I just wish I could remember how I am on the Thurs and Friday!



No comments: