Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another night

My blogs are going to get very (even more) boring as I start to record how I feel,
for future reference. I always get lost at the doctors when they say,
how long has this gone on for, how unsettled is it, how did you feel...
Time just slips together and I can't quantify it.



Another not great night of sleeping. No nausea this time though, so that was good. Just my brain feels wired awake. I am tired. Really tired, but my brain is on. Not racing thoughts on, just... very awake. Weary but not sleepy. I went to bed about 10.30pm, awake at 1am, up at 2am. Back to bed gone 3am. Doze. Awake by 6am.



So thats Wed, Thurs and Fri nights pretty bad. Grrr. Tired. Apart from that I am pretty good, a little zombied from being tired and just drinking a lot more water as I've a definite case of cotton-mouth all the time which I know is normal. Just don't get in between me and the loo when I need it, with all this water!





No comments: