Friday, March 23, 2007

Delivery


One of those funny things happened today, in the middle of the good and the bad. Reminds me just what how a little humiliation can still get to you in such a nice squirmy way.

The doorbell rang, it was the postgirl (a pretty one this time), and she had the parcel with my cuffs and spreader in. I was out of breath anyway as I had to take my collar off before I got to the door. She had to fumble around to find something for me to sign and that's when I noticed that the packet was open and one of the cuffs was half hanging out... with the trigger clip there for all to see. I just died and took it off her hoping she wouldn't make any sort of comment or apology about it, or it wouldn't just fall out in front of me. It's always been one of my nightmares that a toy delivery would go next door and the neighbours dog would open it up... I never expected it to be open when it was delivered!

They are very pretty though.

No comments: