Sunday, March 04, 2007

Questions

My Owner asked me a question today. She asked if the fact she had allowed me to cum so many times this week made me insecure. It made me stop and stare a little in shock, wondering what I had done that might have make her get that conclusion. Then it made me think though, and try and answer as fully and honestly as I could. I am never good at yes/no, answers, lol, so I rambled around the subject for some time trying to give as complete an answer as I could. I guess with questions like this, I try and show the how I think and feel like I do as much as the why and what, and let her make her own conclusions, even if it is I don't know my own mind.



What I was left with most though was just how wonderful this part of our relationship was. That she could get an idea of something and just ask a direct question as she wanted to know, and not pussyfoot around, or poke, or make hints to see. Just ask and expect an honest answer, whether it was a good or a bad answer, and she really wanted an honest answer and not sugar coating. Communication is such an important part of any relationship, and often one we mess up by misunderstandings, miscommunications, things left unsaid, things too scared to say in case we look bad or hurt the other. This builds walls and makes things so much more complicated. Or, as I used to be, get paranoid about why people saw these things in me.



She is the first person who I've met who I could just say things to and we would deal with them, and expect the same back. Its made so much difference in how I see the relationship and how the security keeps growing. Its also a two way street, much as she wants to know exactly what is on my mind, she tells me the same back. I've tried to take what I've learnt from this into my newer friendships... try to be just as I am and let others take or leave it. Its hard, but she's proved just how worthwhile it is to true. She just teaches me so much in how to be what I can be, so I can bug the hell out of everyone else ;-).



No comments: