Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday

It's Friday. Friday. Friday. I love the sound of that word. MMmmmm Friday.



Why does Friday sound so nice? Well of course its the last day of the working week, so the frustrations of work are almost behind me for a weekend. Time to step back for a day or two before battle resumes.



Tomorrow I have the boy again, a lovely two days, well, day and a half to talk, play and just enjoy his company. It's not even like we do that much together, its just we are that... together. I might be puttering around the house, doing chores, talking to him from another room, or sitting cuddling him. But he is there, and we are together. It's just... Well. Tomorrow I have him again.



It's a little bit closer before the landlady comes back from a week, I know it'll be an adjustment, we haven't seen each other for 6 months and there will be our trying to find our places with each other, but we have little time so we can't waste it this time, and must catch up quickly. End of this month we will go to Amsterdam for a long weekend, and she'll show me around the places she lived. That should be a lot of fun.



We are told we should get told about our payrises next week! yaaaay!!!



Oh and its Friday so I get to cum. God I love that word now. Cum. I get to use my aneros and sit and clench and work out all the frustrations in my body and then finally, finally when I think I will just die. Cum. Straining, muscles hurting til release. My restriction means I can only touch on Mondays and Fridays. Its nearly Friday. My balls are heavy, aching, so aware of them if I sit down, or kneel, or bring my thighs together. So aware of the ache behind them inside, where it twitches. Where it aches with need. That little involuntary spasm. The way it drags my mind down there. Inexoribly. The way the littlest comment, the littlest suggestion makes my cock semi-hard and leaves that little tell-tale cold spot where I know I've just leaked... That discomfort, that growing building discomfort just behind my belly, just there where it feels the pressure builds up and starts to just hurt, hurt so that you think on it more, which makes it hurt just more. It's Friday so my mind is full of depraved thoughts, fantasies, desires... wild and rushing around, its no longer arousal its lust, its need, its not even pleasure, its need for release. It hurts. It hurts in that so beautiful way that makes you want to be hurt more. To have such terrible things done to you just because she'll laugh that bright little laugh.. then purr and you'll just moan and love it and want more. To have that hurt inside playing against your body and for it to feel so good. For sensation. It's friday so thinking of anything else is an effort. It's that a physical conscious effort to think of other things, to keep conversations from having a flirting, teasing edge, knowing that in the end I am just tormenting myself.



Thank goodness its Friday.



Ohhh and then I have to wait for Monday...

No comments: