Thursday, March 01, 2007

Disappointment and confusion

I had a disturbing conversation last night with an old old friend. It was only a few words but it shocked me and left me confused and a little upset.



We had been flirting, but hell I flirt and tease with most people that will flirt back and people know how I am. I know she had always wanted to take it further, but she knows the score with me and that I am very happily owned and anything I do is within the guidelines and permission of my Owner. She knows how devoted I am to my Owner and how very very seriously I take my collar. She also knows that as far as thats concerned, I am off limits and Mistress has made that clear. Coffee and chat, yeah no problems, but never any more than that.



Well, it came up that a long time ago I'd said she could spank my ass when we ever met up, just cos. That was a long time ago when things were very different and when it was mine to offer. It's not now, things have changed. The comment that disturbed me was... an indication that I could still go play with her as she wouldn't tell my Owner if I did. I politely declined and reiterated how seriously I took this, but it left me disturbed and more than a little disappointed. Disappointed she could suggest it, disappointed she could think I'd even entertain it. I actually felt betrayed.



I've spoken to her about it this morning (see, I try and deal with things now!) and she says she was just teasing back, but, it's left me feeling a little uncomfortable as it didn't feel like a tease, and if it was it was kind of in bad taste. Its a little confusing.



No comments: