Friday, March 09, 2007

Shopping slut (I)

I am a shopping slut. Terrible to admit isn't it. But there it is.



The slut-it-tude this week was joining a grocery delivery service. They sell organic fruit, veg and meat, etc. Deliver once a week, or less frequently. You subscribe to a given box size, for the amount you want. I've gone for the smallest. They choose 4 types of veg, 3 types of fruit and potatoes. It varies each week what you get, it varies with seasons, so you get a variety, try new things. You can also say things you dislike so they won't include it.



I thought this was so cool, as I am lazy about choosing things so this will make me think how I am going to use them, and its convenient too. So I get my first little box next week with some nice fresh bread and milk to go with it.



Mmmmmmmmm

No comments: