Friday, March 16, 2007

Ramblings

Looking back at the doctors visit there were a few things I forgot to say. Considering how bad my memory is at the moment, I have no idea if I will actually remember them now.



I know I was pretty pleased with the outcome, as it was progress, and a new step. She also recommended two books to get which she said might help, so I will look at those when my bonus comes in. So it gave me hope, as its a change, its a plan for moving forward. The medication, the thought of maybe more counselling or the psychotherapy. Its an action plan of possible steps forward if I need them. That makes me feel better. Time to let these settle, as I know it takes awhile, then think about making some goals for the future.



While I was at the doctor I asked about how you go about getting checked for STD's. I mean, I've only ever even kissed one woman, my ex, let along slept with them... but I do know I wasn't her first. It'd be nice just to kind of draw a line under it all so the future is the future. The doctor said in a guy it was very unlikely after all that time you would be a carrier without knowing, but she applauded my responsible attitude. You just wouldnt want that on your head, bringing anything from the past to someone else. In fact she said I should try being a little more irresponsible.



Other than that, today my Owner made another interesting tweak in my life. After having me dressed in ribbons today which I can tell you just *hurt* so nicely all day, we were talking just before lunch and she told me I'd start having salads for lunch. Just like that, no fuss, no drama just, ok from now on you'll do this. I love it when she is like this, just c onfidence, just, this is the right thing for us, this will help make my puppy better for me so it will happen. I want this. Its nothing extreme, just a shift in the balance of my diet so I get my necessary greens and stuff, and of course I can have meat and dressings with it, or it in sandwiches and wraps mainly, just an... make that a focus on your diet rather than something you ask them not to put on ;-). A simple shift I will have to remember every day, to make me more disciplined, and to remind me of her.



Shall we say I was feeling incredibly submissive after. Totally owned and completely her property.



Well, its now 2.15am and I am going to try to go back to bed. I woke up a little over an hour ago feeling kind of sick and couldnt sleep so thought I'd get up for a bit and write, see if that helped.





No comments: