Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Restraints and other things

I've been looking at restraints and stuff seriously for the first time. One of the lovely thing about this world of ours is there are so many fun things to explore, and quite a few you can explore in the privacy of your own home even though there's no one else to give you a physical hand. The little mental push is all it takes. Its like being a kid in a toy shop. Well I guess it is a toy shop, just a very different kind of one, but it does make you all excited and wonder where to start and want to flit to a little of this and a little of that.



My Owner seems to get a kick with the fact I have a serious ScarlettRose fetish. I don't deny it, if she pushes me in a lil direction it opens up whole worlds of possibilities, even for things which I've looked at before and really not understood the attraction. I think its a mixture of things, part the fact its for her (which brings in the whole power-exchange, knowing I am pleasing her, and the fact I just adore her to pieces as well as lust terribly). Part the fact, when she directs me in those ways it makes me think about things differently, in a much more positive and inquiring way, much more open and receptive. Once she has nudged me in a direction and something clicks inside I seem to then be happy to scamper forward and explore and find where it fits with me, as well as (of course) be happy that she twists that in exactly the way she wants.



The lovely person making my leather corset replied last night with my concerns about the corset fitting. There isn't all the boning in the fitting so the zip will look crooked, so thats all fine. They understood what I wanted in the slight reshaping of the top, to make it more delicate, but to keep that SO beautiful back shape. Oh and a little higher too. One thing I found with the fitting, which I didn't expect (but is kind of obvious) is it stops me slouching, so the measurements from waist to breast bone were a little on the low side. I am really relieved about this, I've kind of been fretting about it as its something that means a lot to me. I want this to look SO perfect for her, as I know this is something I'll be seen out in. Its kind of part of my wardrobe for her. I wanted to get it just right so I've nervously been trying to get it to exactly right every few nights and then tried to make sure I know what I really wanted. She had given me advice (which was great and basically agreed with me), but I had to interpret that. I am glad I spent the time to be really happy though, and hope she isn't too disappointed its taken this long (it was my choice to delay it, not because of the brilliant person making it). Its a big purchase in every sense.



But, back to the subject, I'm ordering a lovely set of wrist and ankle cuffs from the artist that is Jack (www.jacksfloggers.co.uk), as well as a spreader bar. I bought my coyote tail from him what seems like an age ago, so its a pleasure to go back to him for something else. I really love his work. They will be in the gold colour which is a little unusual, but they will match my collar just perfectly, and you know me... everything has to be nice and perdy and matching. It's pretty cool and there are loads of possibilities. I did dither and faff around between the 'D' ring and trigger clip ones, and changed my mind at least twice but have settled for the triggers as they will be practical. Maybe one day I can get the 'D' ring ones in the black leather too... Mmmmm toys :). Such a toy slut!



I do have an exhibitionist streak you could drive a bus through. This was a big surprise to me since I was so shy and so down on my body originally. I am much more comfortable about that and really love how pics look and trying to make the best out of them. Its hard with self-photography, and I had a wild set of bad thoughts on the train. Ma`am talked about me being her little bondage model and that gave me such a thrill. I was thinking just how much fun it would be to have someone that could enjoy making photo's with me in interesting positions and prediciments. Hmmm maybe I should ask her if I can add that to my advert. Not to be topped but just to make some pretty poses.



Yes, I know, I'm displacing to stop myself thinking about this evening. So sue me.

No comments: