Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gardening, consequences and other tails

Tonights been a quiet night.



I managed to get into the garden when I got home. Carry on doing some tidying after the wet winter and bringing it back into shape. The joys of scraping moss off the brick paths at the moment. I got about half way round before it got too dark to see. It was nice to get out and do some physical and then be able to look back and see the difference. Yup, I still thrive on a sense of achievement.



Beyond that, catch up with a good friend who has been poorly but it is so good to see her back again. Tease the hell out of Cuzi (but no night would be right without that). Oh and have part 2 of the discussion with the friend last night. Well, now apparently ex friend.



I am not going to comment or even think about it. If people decide they don't think my friendship is worthwhile now, so be it. I am not going to argue with them. I am what I am and if what I have to offer isn't for them, I am not going to be anything different. I can't be.



Only thing left to say is just quite how wonderful my Owner is and how much I thank her for how she deals with me, teaches me, encourages me and looks after me. She taught me a lesson with the essay I had to write this morning and then just put it behind her. Thats the mark of a great great woman, a forgiving one, an understanding one, and a very self-controlled one. See why I like her so much?



Oh and she's SO cute too.









No comments: