Saturday, March 24, 2007

Different days, different ways

So, today is a much different day. Last night was the first night I took the pill at night, to drive and swing round the fuzziness to a more practical time of the day (i.e. not all day). I didn't sleep that great, had the slight nausea and muffledness through the night. Didn't take anything to help me sleep as I had to go get the boy early this morning. Had a bit of a bad night, a little upset and continuation of being down.

This morning though I feel the complete opposite. Very up, very upbeat, hyper. I feel confident, energetic to the point of being jittery. I could notice the difference in how I was in shops this morning, and with the ex. I hugged her and gave her a cuddle as she had a bad day with her parents yesterday. I was sympathetic and a lot more touchy feely than I had been feeling. In the shops I was more confident, direct with the staff and looked them in the eye (as opposed to my tendancy when down to avoid contact or look away). I could also see the difference in my driving style. A lot more casual, but aggressive and confident. Whereas I might concentrate really hard on some of the country roads around here normally, I just relaxed and enjoyed them and drove on a much more subconscious and instinctive level, rather than over thinking it. Its a complete contrast and the total opposite to yesterday. It's probably not excessively good for me either (even though it feels a lot nicer) but all part of the process of equalising I guess. Just another different mood to record for posterity!

No comments: