Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tidy

I feel so much better than last week. Its scary how much better. I am not even sleeping better... just, well happier and more like things are undercontrol.

I don't know if I am just very tired, or the herb is taking the edge off but my thoughts feel a lil slower, less frantic and nothing seems to quite matter so much and I am enjoying things. The muffledness is a little weird and my memory is really not good at the moment (I am in writing lists city) but feel pretty relaxed. I noticed today I was a lot chattier at work, rather than sit just thinking about not having anything to say I was just talking, and not really thinking about what I was saying. That just doing rather than thinking feels so much more comfortable and less forced. All in all, much nicer.

My appetite seems to be returning too! I've even let myself be bad and eat stuff I would normally avoid as being too fatty just because I wanted to eat at lunch... it won't have hurt me for a few days and its left me wanting to eat mainly fruit and things in the evening.

Best of all, even though I came home so very bitterly tired this evening, I didn't curl up. I read a few blogs then got on and tidied up the house. The lounge was a state after wrapping presents last night, the rest of the house... well not in a state I was proud of. Anyone that knows me well will know that while not obsessive about cleanliness, I like a tidy house with things in their place. I don't like clutter, I like just neatness and coming home to a nice house. For the last couple of weeks I've just not been bothered too or had energy to or the will. I've tidied for the boy to come at the weekend, but the week its just been left and I've ignored it and got messier in the week. The minimum to keep going.

Tonight the house is clean, the laundry is half-upto-date. Dishwasher loaded. Sink clear. Just need to vacuum tomorrow night, clean out the bath. It feels good!

I'm just very very tired.

Goodnight all.

(the picture is my boys advent candle I am burning every day for him :) )




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so you know, I'm completely exhausted from trying to track your busy butt down, but I had to be sure you know that I wish you a Happy Birthday my wonderful friend!