Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Friends

Last night was a good night of renewing and rebinding friendships. Some very new, some very old. Clearing up misunderstandings and confusions and setting some things clear in one new. Finding a deep old friendship is still there alive and well and as heartfelt and precious as ever in another. I think I'm quite proud of myself and how I handle friendships now and the hard times in them. I know how angry or bitter or frustrated I used to get, how quick I was to jump to conclusions and be defensive... because I was so uptight. Now though, well things still annoy me at times but it takes a lot for a friend to rile me, most of the time I'll just let things find their own way through and know no matter what its not meant to be vindictive or malicious, its just people. Friends find a way.

Its pretty good being an adult sometimes.

No comments: