Monday, December 25, 2006

Lonely pokemon

Today I learnt something from pokemon.

Yes, scary huh. The boys mum bought him Pokemon Blue Rescue for Christmas for his Nintendo DS and we were setting it up. It started with a personality quiz to decide what pokemon he was.

From his answers it told him that he was kind of lonely... that he loved being around people and thats why he was sometimes lonely, because he wanted and needed to be with people - that when he wasn't, it made him a little down. It then said, and I found this incredible, "It's ok when you feel a little down and lonely, its not bad its just a reminder how much you want to be with people".

Apart from the shock that the boy is SO like me... I was quietly stunned at that little bit of insight... to me.

Thankyou pokemon.

1 comment:

ScarlettLeopard said...

well you know what the song says about people who need people. A Happy New Year my adored pet