Monday, December 18, 2006

Pins or pegs?

It was a good weekend, they seem to be most often. Simple but good. Have you ever noticed how impossible it is to fit things back into the boxes they came in? Well Saturday morning found me (after the pretty good course at SUN all week) finishing off the boys new PC and then trying to get it back into its box before I went and got him. I managed the PC pretty ok, with just the traditional knuckle scraping of getting the polystryene back in the box the right way round. Could I get the base off the monitor though? Those little darned plastic clips that threaten to snap if you even look at them too closely. In the end I gave up and stuffed it in its box deciding he can open the PC box and then I will probably just give him the monitor :). We finished our Christmas shopping, finally deciding what we could do to finish my Mum's present. Much relief knowing that was all the presents finally decided. I like giving... and I like it being something chosen for a reason, something special for that one person. Its a great pleasure and satisfaction even if you don't get to seem them open it. I don't like it when I don't know what to get someone or why thats for them, things just have to fit ;-). I'm glad we managed it, we tried to get into Reading and ended up giving up as the traffic was so bad! So Didcot it was, and thankfully not too busy so we got to spend more time together. Sat was X Factor final so that was us for the evening, sitting playing battleships in that way you do with children (Ohhhh (8 moves later) did you say C4 not E5?, yes that was a hit...) while we watched and listened and stayed up far too late. Yes, btw, I am really glad Leona won. Amazing voice. Sunday was a nice lovely quiet relaxed day, sitting chatting with the boy, making mosaic cup coasters for my Mum for Christmas, quietly sharing a few words with Mistress here and there occasionally as she spent her day doing the same with her family. It was nice, quiet companionship with both of them. One of those magical unhurried mornings. Dropped in to see my Mum at my Nan's on the way taking the boy back, as she is staying a few days with Nan, and it was good to see both of them so well. The boy was pleased to see them both too and chattered incessently.

In the evening I was lucky enough to have some play time in a completely new way for me. I have a slight exhibitionist streak that came to light awhile back and there are a few phrases which are guaranteed to ease my mind into a certain place. "Undress for me pet", "go get your toys" or in this case "turn on your cam, pet". There is a slight mindblowing realisation when you know that SHE is watching you, devouring your every movement, purring at every single reaction. There's also the strange feedback of watching yourself on the screen from the webcam image displayed. Every touch you make mirrored back there for you to see. Every twitch, every shiver. Its fairly intense no matter what happens. Watching yourself.. voyeur and exhibitionist in one, knowing thats what they see. Ummm yes :) Well last night, she played with me in a way I'd kind of winced at when I'd heard people talk about. After relaxing me in that way she has, when you can feel she is so focused on you, that there is nothing else in her mind but you, almost feel her fingers stroking across your body in the same way her thoughts are devouring... Once in that quiet accepting state of mind she shocked me by telling me to go get the clothes pegs. I've only ever tried one of those once before, on a nipple and I yowled the house down at first, though it felt kind of good too so it was with a little buzzy trepidation I went to get them. I settled back down with her and waited a little nervously with that passive acceptance and expectation. When she told me to take one and place it on that soft skin between cock and balls it was like in a dream, reaching for the peg, picking it up, bringing it close, pinching the skin a little to make a spot then slowly unsqueezing my fingers on the peg top so it closed around the soft skin. I don't think I even made a sound as I was holding my breath... it was such an odd sensation, it didn't hurt, it just felt warm and tight and looking down and seeing it there was a little surreal. I could feel it, but it just felt good... the evidence in how I hardened and a little bead of wetness appeared testified to that. It was that point she told me to turn the cam on... and I tried to concentrate enough to find the cam, untangle the wire, get the camera into position, go and get a light to make it brighter, all running round naked with my tail in and this little peg wobbling away. More pegs, in a line down underneath me. Then more, as she asked, making symmetrical patterns working out to either side, filling in every space... then finally, gasping as each one made me feel more needy, made me want more, pinching the skin on the underside of my cock to get enough skin to run them up the length and the foreskin.

I can't describe it, it was unlike anything I've felt before, every peg... I just wanted, needed her to tell me what to do next, where she wanted them. Each little pinch making a soft gasp come from me. Every movement made them all wobble independenly, making them pull the tight skin, moving it in so many different ways and directions at once. Its no exageration to say i was dripping quietly as well as slightly hypnotised by the little movements. When she told me to run my fingers over and touch the pegs, mmmmmm.

It was the most intense play I've been involved with and it was just wonderful, the pinches... the feeling them of the skin slightly tender as it was released... that feeling of nothing being there. I absolutely loved it and the gentle way she led me through it. Afterwards I just sat grinning like a fool for ages and then getting shy and smiling at her at the thought she was just watching me smile. Today I can feel some of the little pinched spots and its a beautiful reminder.

Yum.

No comments: