Thursday, December 21, 2006

Simplicity

I've been feeling a lot more relaxed this week, despite the sleeplessness. I don't know what it is, but I do like it. Last week I had all the travelling with the course, plus the being around new people and then the seeing and then missing the boy. I don't know if that was it. I also stopped taking the Valerian as I wasn't at home two nights and had all that driving to do so just wanted to be alert. I started again on Sunday after dropping the boy off. A combination of factors? A nice wind down to Christmas? Less stress? Such wonderful friends? There are no magic cures, no instant fixes, but... I do kinda like feeling like this. This is how I want to be, the me that's open, welcoming, accepting and life just seems so damn simple and uncomplicated... for once all those thoughts are quiet and still. Hooray.

No comments: