Sunday, December 03, 2006

Freaking

OK, so while i have been nagged all my life about such things I've never actually managed to freak myself before. Well I guess there is a first for everything huh?

Before I showered on Sat evening I used my parents bathroom scales and almost wished I hadn't as it really freaked me out when it said 107lbs, but I think I'd rather have known. I knew this virus had knocked me back a bit but anyway. So apparently in the last 3 weeks or so I've lost about 7lbs and this explains why my jeans were feeling a little baggy. It may also go a way to explaining some of the lethargy and other things I've been feeling recently. I am really not very happy with myself about this, despite knowing just how unwell I had been feeling, so I will be careful now. I have not been this light in... 6 or 7 years?

I asked at the local health food store and they recommended Echinarea to help with my immune system and Valerian to help with my stress and sleep. So I bought some to go with my multi-vitamins as I start to build myself back up again. I'll also get some scales for this house to keep an eye on it.

1 comment:

ScarlettLeopard said...

well you were really sick a long time sweet boy I'm not surprised. The recommendations from the health food store sound good. Get some Llysine too