Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Perks

MMMmmm yum, a very lovely lunch from one of our vendors (SUN) with good company there and a fruitful day at work too. Despite being hyper and then slightly tipsy after lunch, I still managed to come back and fix all my scripts. Damn when I am good I am good!

I was feeling relaxed so enjoyed the big group, even if i was a little quiet as normal, it was nice to enjoy the company. I guess because of my mood, I watched people a little more. There was one guy there (sat a little up the table) who is always very talkative, very loud and vocal who was just quiet.. and in fact played games on his phone and barely touched his meal. I guess he was uncomfortable in the group too. Reminded me of my therapist saying once you never quite know what goes on in people's heads, you may think they are all confident and don't dwell on things the way you do... but you never know. It made me think. I may not be where I want to be in my life but, you know if I let myself, sometimes I don't do too bad.

No comments: