Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It can be so sweet!

So my blogs are out of order. I still need to write one about Sunday night, but time time time! I don't want to lose this moment, so I will write where I am now, and then sometime go back and talk about then :). Since then wasn't a very nice place it might be better if I do it this way round anyway.

Today I am hyper. I am sure I will calm down soon and I hope its a slow gentle float down rather than a crash, but either way its kinda nice. I've been pouncing on people (metaphorically) and probably bothering them silly but it feels a good place to be in. The energy, the delight in being around my friends, the joy of life and just wowness at some of the amazing people I'm lucky enough to be around. I'm so damned lucky with the friends I have. I really don't know why I feel so good... Yesterday started pretty down but slowly picked up as I talked to people and my attitude changed when they were just so lovely. By the evening, I was just happily quiet, enjoying thinking of the night before as I wrote about it and enjoying those around me. Early to bed and while a little restless in the night, a peaceful night. This morning, just hyper, energetic :). Its feels so much better, treating people with my smile... I wish I could be more like this. I asked someone to remind me of how I can be when I feel down, as I really don't see it or remember it. She told me to write about it to remind myself, so here I am :).

Remember pup, it feels good more often than it feels bad now... you just don't remember that in the bad times.

Ohhhh and my friend from South Africa is coming over in Feb and my boss has let me have that day off (even though I am supposed to take that days holiday this year *grin*). I really hope I get to meet up with her this time!

No comments: