Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I was tagged by a friend on alt and much delayed due to birthday celebrations... here goes.

1. I love... people even though I sometimes find it hard to be around them.

2. I'm pissed off that... people aren't just NICE to each other.

3. If I could have one wish instantly granted... I would give a friend her dreams. Please don't ask me which friend as I really really don't know which it would be. I guess who needed it most at the time.

4. One thing I haven't done that I really want to try is... Oh god there is so many. Some physical, some emotional, some mental. The one that comes to mind at this moment is just to lay over someones knee and be spanked and then held and cuddled. Maybe silly, but its the mood I've woken in. Wanting touch.

5. I sincerely miss... my son

6. I can't live without... my son

7. My worst memory is.... The things my wife said.

8. I'm embarrassed by... Other people getting in embarrassing situations. I get embarrassed for them!!

9. My favorite blog or comment by the person who tagged me is... her ever more hysterical pet names

10. I crave... touch

11. My best quality or characteristic is... I care. I feel for people.

12. My worst quality or characteristic is... Sarcastic, cynical and bitter and close off.

13. I have a weakness for... women who like pets

14. My guilty pleasure is... Really bad SF & Fantasy tv

15. My favorite color is... purple

16. 3 adjectives about the color that made me choose it are that it is... warm, deep, promising

17. If I could have any animal for a pet it would be... A puppy, though we might fight.

18. 3 adjectives about the animal that made me choose it are that it is... playful, excitable, loving

19. If I could swim in any body of water it would be... the dead sea

20. 3 adjectives about that body of water that made me choose it are that it is... emmm none, i just can't swim and having been in the dead sea and not sank it was amazing!

21. This tag was... very delayed!

I tag Mistress *grin* as I want to see her post more in her blog ;-)

No comments: