Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Commuting

I take my hat off to everyone that commutes to work every day. Day two of my 45mile 1hr 30min crawl to the training course. Better today as I didn't just crawl on the M4 but I did do tha creep behind a tractor thing coming out of Didcot!!

On the big plus side, I am now grateful again I get the train in to work normally and won't bitch too much next week when I am stuck waiting on a cold train station again!.

An interesting thought though, can you tell what time people leave home by their lights? No one seems to turn them off as its gets brighter. So you get some people with them on full, some dimmed, some not at all. Does this show how long they've been travelling? I look jealously at those with no lights on who've just crawled out the house...

No comments: