Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Unsettled

I am feeling very uptight and jittery today so I wanted to get it out my system and hope that left me more settled. I am not sure it will but it's worth a try.

Today has been a wet day so we've been kind of around the house except a brief trip around the shops. The boy has been really good, playing, talking, doing stuff together. He really is my little star. Inside though I just feel all at odds with myself. Getting uptight and feeling myself become short-tempered. If I could I'd just go curl up in bed and not get out. I feel like I don't want to be around anyone at the moment. Worse, I am beginning to tell myself again that I *can't* be around anyone or shouldn't be, that I've just been fooling myself and bugging people. Honestly, I just want to run away and hide and not come out.

Maybe suddenly its become too much having people in the house all week and no free space. Maybe I am just tired from these much later nights. Maybe I miss seeing lots of different people at work and am starting to slip back inside my own head and think too much. I don't know but I don't like it and hope I can stop it. I can't and won't run though.

No comments: