Monday, October 23, 2006

Holidays

Three days already, just where does the time go? I don't know, so a few brief words to remind me.

Saturday, a lovely lazy morning, time chatting with friends, cleaning the house ready for the landlady, a nice nap... then picking her up and a just wonderful evening chatting and laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. I do so love her company and I will miss her so badly. I am above all grateful though that she was so obviously relaxed the moment she got home. It makes me feel I am doing something right.

Sunday and today pretty much the same. Casual, relaxed, the boy here joining in and laughing with us. Doing almost nothing, just playing and talking and enjoying each other.

So far, the perfect holiday. Tomorrow, the boy and I upto London!

No comments: