Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cat amongst the pigeons

Of course it all then went nuts in the evening when the first job I applied for, the one that started me on all this phoned and asked me for an interview...

Oh god. Oh my. This was the one that I found really exciting first, working on large scale linux grids for a physics research lab. *purrrrrrrrs*

This really has opened the can of worms again. A possibily exciting job, amongst people that want to be there... but the money is not good at all. Close to home.

Hmmmm lots to think of but one thing for sure, I AM going to this interview just to see, and I am well well well chuffed for getting four out of four!!

So, after being hyper as hell all evening I went and fucked my ass to oblivion and curled up purrrring myself to sleep.

Yum!

No comments: