Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bitchy and defensive

The ex was in a funny mood tonight. She shocked me by being home this morning, I thought she was going to stay overnight at her "friends" place. That was the plan anyway. Instead she ended up driving home and getting back later than us, about 11.30pm.

I asked her if she was ok, she said yes... i asked why she was back (just concerned) and she said she didnt want to stay, didnt think it would work and that he was "weird". If i had a pound for every time she said that on a second date I would be able to afford my own house. Did mean I didn't hang around long, she felt very picky... changing her mind on things we had already agreed, just generally very defensive and looking for things to assert herself over. Just for a change money came up.

You know, I am SO glad i don't actually have to like that woman anymore, it makes being polite and friendly so much easier.

No comments: