Saturday, October 28, 2006

Goodnight

How much I've written this week? I guess it has been quite an intense packed week emotionally and exprience wise so there has been a lot to think about. I am sure bits of this week will linger with me for awhile... Once again though writing has proved its strength for me in getting things out of my mind.

Today I seriously pissed off my ex-to-be and upset her by changing the plans on her and asking to keep the boy an extra night. After a comment he made last night of not having had my time in the evenings for dinner or bed I wanted to make that right and have one day that was just us and not one where the evenings turned into adult time. So, while I do feel a little bad as I am sure she was so looking forward to having him back, I don't feel that that bad as honestly I've kind of bent over backwards enough and all added up, I get about 1 day of quality time with him a week. We lazed, cuddled, baked biscuits and made sure the house didn't sound so quiet.

So, having just carried him to bed from the couch (where he fell asleep in my arms) I am off to join him.

Good night sweet friends.

No comments: