Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cleaning...

This was not what I had intended to write tonight. Tonight was for the beast. But... but... this one has been waiting for so long to come out, it demanded to be first. The beast is there, tugging on its leash growling for whatever it can reach...

---

I stood before her, quivering slightly. Naked, of course. There wasn't really any other way to be with her. Naked in body, but that wasn't anything special now I'd recognised what an exhibitionist slut I was, how much I liked my body being seen by her. No, more than that I was naked in mind and spirit. Every thought, feeling, desire, need exposed for her amusement.

My tail didn't count. By now the tail was just part of me. Just at the thought of it I moved my hips, an unconscious purrr coming from my lips at the way it made it shimmy against my cheeks, the barest flick of the tip against the back of my knee. MMmmmm yes, my tail, the fullness in my ass of the beautiful wooden plug, the warmth as it fell between my cheeks, the way she loved to wrap her hand around it and stroke it, an instantly always available leash when she wanted to move me. I clenched my butt, the little motion making the tail retract a little before settling back down. Oh yes, she loved her tail and the things it could do.

She smiled at me, that little mysterious half smile that showed me she had things in mind that I didn't know, and that she liked it that way. "Come on now pet, hurry up" as she turned and walked off, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, drawing my attention to them. I never used to understand why people had a thing about feet or shoes, not until I met her. Now, now well. She is my fetish but her feet are just a special fetish of their own. I shook my head as I realised I'd gone into a daze, the little click click hypnotic. I scampered quickly to catch up, making my tail swing behind me with a delightful motion of its own.

We walked up the stairs. Normally she would have made me walk first, wanting to see my little butt before her so she could pinch or grope or just comment but no. Not today. I may have imagined it but I could swear she walked deliberately slowly so her ass swayed in front of my face. Heels and that delicious rear all in a few moments, my cock had assumed that semi-hard state that seems to come so naturally now in her presence. The fact that each upward step made the plug move in my butt didn't exactly do anything to dissuade this reaction. Any suggestion that I deliberately misplanned my chores so I had to walk up and down the stairs like this would be strongly denied.

We finally made it to the bedroom, she sat down, uncrossing her legs and smiling, patting for me to join her on the bed. I sat down, gingerly, curling up the tail underneath me so it curled under my balls. She laughed when she saw this, giving it a little playful tug making me squirm. Smiling more she reached under the bedspread to pull out a little velvet pouch and hefted it in her hand, making sure my full attenion was on it. Satisified she tipped out the contents onto her other hand, lifting it to my face so I could see. It looked like five metal rings of decreasing sizes, all joined by a single leather strap, it too ending in a small little D ring. She slipped one ring onto her finger and twirled it round on her finger, mockingly, showing how loose it was, barely missing my nose as she did so. "What do you think, pet" she growled in my ear, pressing herself close to my side, making me feel her warmth against my body. My cock twitched automatically in resposne to her closeness drawing a happy peel of laughter from her lips. "Now now pet, don't get too excited or we won't get you all in place, will we?" she teased with a mocking smile, knowing that would just make me think more about what I couldnt do, hardening.

Laughing she dropped the thing in my lap, the cold metal rings on my thighs. "I think you had better do it pet, if I go near you I think we may have to force it a little.. and I don't want to break my toy". She stopped and paused for a moment, her lips twisting into a leering suggestive smile before purrring out "yet...".

I gulped, reaching down to take her new contraption in my hand, turning it so the largest of the rings was closest to me. I knew what it was, I'd heard of them if never having seen one. Slipping the gates over my cock and down, pulling the largest of the rings so it slide under my balls, the others fitting into place over my semi-stiff cock, the leather strap across the top, holding them in place as they looked a little large and ridiculous around my cock. She smiled again, satisified with my positioning, reaching between my legs with that confidence that comes from owning my body, knowing I would instinctively part my legs and lean back exposing myself to her touch. Her fingers crawling underneath, teasing my balls, one nail stroking between them, seperating them and then pushing up so they rolled either side of her fingers. Her nail pushing back to stroke the soft skin just behind, eliciting an instant moan from me, rocking back on my hands so I could push into her touch. My cock reacted instantly of course, just as I'd been trained. Hardening fast, growing with the rings til they fitted snuggly around it. She carried on her gentle exploration, probing, caressing, playfully cupping me in her hand and then releasing.

I groaned more at this, beginning to be lost in the gentle way she held and moved me, cock twitching, til... my eyes snapped back open as I looked down at the first hint of the rings digging into my engorged cock. I could feel them biting into the swollen flesh. The more they seemed to dig in, the tightness biting, constricting, the more my cock seemed to want to grow. I could see the little bloodvessels standing out... the hard metal rings now seeming painfully small as they dug into my cock, making it feel uncomfortably restricted and swollen. I began to see now why they called them the gates of hell, and this was with the very barest of stimulations.

She smiled again, clearly delighted by the way it caged my cock. hooking her finger under that D ring at the end of the strap she gave a little tug. This pulled all the four rings on my cock pulling the skin, the largest ring under my balls pulling up tight and making me arch with need. Still... still it just seemed to inflame it, the rings now biting, forcing a delightful agony. She reached again beneath the bed spread, pulling free a little leash with a tiny tiny clip this time. Not for my collar, no, too small for that. Instead, she quickly clipped it onto the ring, the other end strapped around her fingers.

She stood... giving my now leashed cock a quick tug with the lead, making me almost fall off the bed in my haste to stand up. The pain seemed agonising for the speed of it, a deep hard ache being left in my balls as the rings dug deeper and pulled on my balls. I moaned. Couldnt stop moaning as they encompased me, my mind falling to that place as she led me back from the room. Little swift tugs to keep me moving onwards, quick sharp flicks with her wrist dragging my cock out obscenely before me. Leading me back downstairs like the slut I was. Shed always joked that a little slut like me was led by his cock first, sniffing out whatever it could. Now she proved it. The little knowing smirk on her face made me know that was exactly what she was thinking, I just moaned more. She led me round the house, pulling me behind her like the slutty pup I've always been, the rings pulling the smooth hairless skin as I moved.. stroking me with a vicelike grip. My knee's felt weak almost as if the blood had rushed to a different spot...

She chuckled again as she looked down, seeing the little sticky trail drooling down my cock as she led me around and around in a little circle, each tug making it drip down obscenely onto the wooden floor. "Oh my, little pet, and you've just cleaned too, better clean it up before someone slips...". She left the words there hanging in the air, letting the leash go a little slacker, knowing I had no way to get a cloth. Only one way presenting itself I fell to my knee's, bowing my head to pressing my mouth to the floor. Shuffling around, lapping at the sticky trail on the floor I did my best to clean it, the salty tang burning on my tongue... making me more aware of the heavy balls and cock between my legs. I could feel her knee's pressed against my side, the cock leash dangling, just another weight on my cock, pulling it towards the floor... making me dribble more mess as fast as I cleaned. Such an awkward position, wanting to sprawl out to get closer to the floor but unable to, rolling my face to press my cheek hard. I could hear you laughing above me making me more desperate to show I could do it.

"Want some help pet?" you chuckled. I gave a little desperate nod, thinking maybe you'd let go of the leash but instead... I felt you shift, lifting a foot and pressing it down on the back of my neck.. pushing me against the floor, my neck caught between the sole and heel... grinding my face into the wood, cheek mashed in. I couldn't help but groan, feeling you twist your foot to move my face into my sticky trail, no longer able to lick but being forced to use my face as a cloth. The little tugs on my cock resuming now... my breath forced panting from my mouth...

I could tell by the way my cock was leaking behind me it was going to take a long long time to clean this... By the little evil chuckle behind me as you twisted your foot I knew that was exactly what you were hoping...

No comments: