Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Beast

I looked at her lustfuly, growling inside as I did every day. She was cute that was sure, if a little smartassed mouthy. Hell I liked that too, it reminded me of me just in a more extreme way. Made me wonder what it would be like for the words to stop and other delightful sounds to come from her. She was petite, smaller than me hard as that was to believe.

I couldn't remember when I'd first mentioned her to my Owner, ages ago probably as I just tend to ramble about everything. I know I'd been teased unmercifully since then, little suggestive comments before we went upto her little deli, making me growly like this, so aware of her femininity. Wondering if the bad thoughts in my mind made it out through my eyes, or if they were hidden behind my nice smile. The thoughts I had of her, what I would do if I had chance, trying to chat and not stutter or go red as I thought of sliding a hand up her backside, peeling off her uniform, grabbing her by that little tie she wore and pulling her forward...

I shook my head knowing I wasn't listening, that I'd got distracted again. My Owner had told me to flirt with her and now it came almost naturally. A little lopsided grin to her to set her off in one of her own in response. A little wave as I went past if I saw her doing something. I'm sure I was painfully transparent but I didn't really care. In fact as I growled at the back of my throat I didn't really care about much. Today was worse than normal, I'd been teased all morning, little comments dropped in my ear, little suggestions, reminders of what I wanted to do. I closed my eyes for a moment to get control, only to open them and find her looking at me strangely, head half cocked watching.

It was then my Owner came up behind me, giving the girl a friendly little smile. It was quiet, empty in fact, the day just winding down and coming to closing time. She came up behind me, pressing herself into my back, arm slipping round to run a hand down my chest and then close over my cock and balls through my trousers. So casually done and yet such an obviously possessive gesture. I arched instinctively rubbing back against her, cheek pressing up against hers as I squirmed in her embrace, forgetting where I was and responding to her touch as I had been trained. Parting my legs, giving her easy access to me, thrusting my hardening cock into her grasp as she started to rub it through my clothes. Moaning audibly as I writhed in her grip. "Open your eyes pup" she purred. I did, in shock, suddenly remembering where I was as I saw the black clothed figure still standing before me. Open mouthed now, watching as I was unzipped, hand slipping inside to stroke.

The look in the girls face wasn't of disgust though, she didn't run... it was something else in her eyes as she flicked her hair back. "See pet, I told you..." was the growled response in my ear, making me moan more, not to mention the deliberately slow stroking of my cock. All those teases, all those fantasies came straight to my mind now as the lust within me grew. A tug in my hair, a matching tug of my cock.. and then hands pulled back leaving me standing there wanting. Panting. Needing. The little growl in my ear all the encouragement I needed. Moving upto the sweet little thing, everything else forgotten... making her backup against the worksurface where she served her coffee. I placed my hand between her thighs, lifting her upwards so she had to lean back on the table for support, then my free hand against her cheek, cupping it, thumb pressed against her lips, parting them, feeling her tongue. I didn't even think then she might run away, there was no thought. I needed her. I wanted her. Unbuttoning her top, exposing her bra to the air, thumb still pressed into her mouth, moving her head back to expose her neck... letting me lean forward to lick obscenely down the length, down her shoulders and drag my teeth between her breasts, being rewarded with a sigh from her. Dragging her trousers quickly down so they hung around her ankles, pulling them off. Kissing back up her thighs, belly, licking an obscene wet trail. My hands slipped under her thighs, nails digging in and lifting her up onto the table, bum perched on the edge. I dropped down instinctively, the hunger all that mattered now and rubbed my mouth over her silky panties, inhaling the scent of her arousal and the barest taste of the wetness beneath. Just wanting to climb up and mount her, fuck her, but holding back barely instead standing up, pressing into her to rub my hard crotch against her... thrusting through our clothes as she responded, reaching back to me.

Growling I reached over taking her tie in my hand and pushing it back, forcing her to lie back, arching her breasts to me. Holding her there as I reached for her breasts, squeezing them and pushing myself against her. Reaching over I grabbed the last pot of warm milk for the latte's, pouring a little froth over her breasts and tummy, watching with delight as she squeeled at the warm touch on her skin. Squeeling more as my mouth took its place, hungrily lapping up the liquid from the thin material and from her tummy. Probing my tongue into her belly button and roughly fucking it as I so wanted to take her. Looking up between her breasts I saw my Owner now, stroking the girls hair whispering in her ear as she took the tie from my hand, holding her there for her beast. Hands free I pulled aside her panties, stroking her lips as I licked... then hand slapping down against her bare thigh. She arched her hips in shock, pushing my fingers into her making a louder gasp. Twisting my fingers in her cunt I could feel how wet she was now, stroking inside her as she writhed... then slapping down again to redden her skin. Mouth moving now to take place of fingers, tongue lapping and drinking, first slowly between the swollen lips and then harder, faster, over and over til she squirmed against my face. Eaten by me, my Owner's voice in her ear driving her onwards.... irresistable, nails dragging down her sides, then hands on her breasts.... touching wherever I could til she bucked and climaxed against my open mouth. I would have my little bitch... not giving her time to recover, rolling her over onto her tummy, rubbing my hand over her slick pussy and bringing it up against her ass, massaging them with those juices, teasing her little pucker and then pushing a finger tip into her squirming body. Pushing it deeper, then pulling free to her moans... fucking her slowly as I undid my trousers, letting them drop to the floor, underwear quickly following.

Nothing left now but lust, looking up and seeing my Owner's eyes locked on mine hisssing yessss as she caressed the pretty blonde pigtails, my hard cock resting against her cheeks. Spreading those cheeks with my hands.. cock head pressing against her.. grunting at the resistance and concentrating rocking back and forth, my sweet little girls ass resisting, then slowly.. slowly.. giving.. each press opening a little more, feeling her take the head of my cock til, with a grunt from me and a low drawn out moan from her.. it slipped in. Panting, not wanting to hurt her I rocked back and forth, moving it, driving deeper and deeper with each motion, til finally buried deep into her ass. Not caring now, no thought except release.. wanting to cum inside her as I lost control... thrusting deep and hard now, clinging onto her hips and reaming her ass.. each thrust making my balls slap against her cheeks, groaning as each tight thrust made my balls ache more, eyes shut, concentrating... over and over again, sweat mingling, the sounds from beneath me just building upto the moment. Finally, finally when I thought I could take no more I heard those words "cum for me" and loud growl passing over all... almost lost as my cock exploded, spasming and shooting hot slick cum within that ass... making it suddenly wet and slick. The body beneath me spasming in response, also obeying those words, clenching in wave after wave, milking my cock dry... panting... chest heaving, the sound of my heart in my ears I finally reopened my eyes to see the flushed face of my Owner before me, stil caressing the girls cheek. Just in time for her faintly mocking words... "I think you'd better help her clear up pet, she seems to have made a bit of a mess".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

purrr