Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Heels

Part of the time while my landlady over here this week has been sorting out her wardrobe to clear me some space in the wardrobes (as she won't be here) and I am afraid I have been totally ruthless with telling her exactly what I think about some of the clothes. Lets just say that some of them date back to 1974 and I am not convinced they were in fashion then... She has took it well though and we've been giggling through it and make a big big dent in stuff she was never ever going to wear. I'm really amazed how much we've achieved, and the boy is a big help or just enjoys the time playing by himself in between the times I've dedicated to him. Its a good family feeling in the house.

She was crowing about her heels and the different height stilleto's she has so I tried on a pair of 1 1/2" heels she was throwing out (as the material is cracking). Amazingly she is the same size of me. After we'd finished laughing at the way I almost killed myself by trying to walk in them (let's say balance is NOT my strong point, just as catching sat nav's isn't)... well I have a very healthy new respect for ladies.

No comments: