Thursday, August 31, 2006

Smile

All in all today was a good day :) I mean like yes, sucky coldy feeling but still it was a good day :).

Yesterday my present to myself turned up and that left me purring happily (yes, the blog dates are all screwed up as I didn't get it off my laptop in time to post). The healthcare people phoned and gave me the name of the local therapist to contact. Didn't get chance to call them as a 30min meeting mysteriously turned into 2hrs which wiped out the rest of the day. So, I looked them up on the web today and had a bit of a hmmmm as they are very into holistic and alternate therapies as well as straight therapy, but I am going to keep an open mind. They were referred by my healthcare company and if I don't get on with them I can change. Yes, I lose one of my 5 free sessions but even if I used all 5 just to find someone I was comfortable with then thats a good thing. Even if all I get from this is feeling comfortable going and starting to express myself and what I want then I am in a much better place than I have been. It's taken me 6? 8? something like that months to be able to pick up and call.

So I've left a voicemail with my number. I hope she calls back tomorrow while this momentum still drives me forward. I am optimistic :)

Oh and silly little issues with friends... are working out very nicely. Definitely a very happy puppy kitty bunny whatever the hell i am :D

No comments: