Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh my lovely tail

It's beautiful. Oh my god beautiful. I mean it, not just nice but the kind of thing you want to keep in your hands and keep touching and never put down.

It was delivered next door as I wasn't in, so thank heavens the packet wasn't torn or something. Someday something I order is going to turn up and fall out in the neighbours lap and he will have a heart attack and I will have his death on my conscience. That would be bad. By time he brought it round it was later and I was feeling all coldy so all I had chance to do was hold it, stroke it, touch it, feel how it felt as I ran it over my skin.

It's white... but as the hairs go to the core they change to a warm brown, so as you move it it changes colour, you just can't stop stroking it. It's about the length from my elbow to fingertip, so will fall to just above my knee. It feels so warm to the touch.

Its soft... god so soft. I ran it over my thigh and just purred. It's thicker than I imagined too. The plug is hand made from a hard rosewood. A work of art in itself, even if it made me gulp a little when i first saw it :). I tried to work out how big it was but didn't have a ruler so tried the mouth test (emmm no i am not quite sure why I did that either, but I did) but ummmm anyway yeah, it got past my teeth a little concentration and filled it quite completely.

It's so much more than I hoped for, the guy is a craftsman. Yes, I am a little hyper excited and just cannot wait til I feel less coldy and can try it!

One very happy puppy.

No comments: