Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where does the time go?

Ever noticed sometimes you just don't ever seem to get anything finished? I've got drafts I've written but not finished and now don't know if they will be. Maybe I will just draw a line on them as time seems to have run away with me this week.

I know half of that is this sucky lack of energy from the almost-a-cold. Half is from the weekend being out of bounds for writing while I am enjoying the boy. Another half is the spare time after work just disappearing with the delight of new friends and old. Very very happy purrrrry snarkly about this one. Very. Very very.

Tonights overnight work is cancelled which I am relieved about, though it just means it will carry over to next week... But I'd already booked to go to the theatre to fill that gap in the evening before work again, so out I will go soon and thats tonight gone. So Maybe tomorrow... Yes, tomorrow. Oh and I know I can't count, but thats why I'm in IT... I let the computers do it for me...

No comments: