Sunday, August 20, 2006

A tail of two...

So I ordered it. Finally. I can't believe I have to be honest as I've talked about it for so long, put it off 'cos I had other things I really needed to buy. That and well trying to get it straight in my head that I really wanted this. I knew I did, I just needed to know I did. Or give it time to settle in that I did.

Then there was that lovely anticipation of shopping, looking round at the choices, trying to find the right one with all the choice, from the one that initially struck my eye to the one we finally decided on as it was more appropriate.

Then ordering and the frustration when suddenly after deciding to place the order not being able to get through to them.

Then finally ordering and then after huge grins all morning the "omg what did i order" moment. lol. Except this time this has been so swung by the "but i just want this" its been a funny feeling.

Why do I want this? That is a question I've asked myself for ages. I am not quite sure I have an answer, except I do. I really know I do.

So. Sometime this week my first tail arrives.

Yup. A tail.

Hmmm. Yes I think the same when I say it. Hmmmm. When did this fascination first start?

I guess it dates back to the first time I was called "puppy" and melted into a little mess and didn't quite know why. Some inner chord. Over time I thought about why pet things triggered so much and finally came up with this.

"Loved, adored, spoiled, pampered, wanted, a source of amusement and play, something to cuddle when you feel down, to keep you company quietly, gently chided, led, trained, encouraged, disciplined, kept in line, but... but... no matter how part of the family they are, they are definitely owned and anything they do or seem to get away with is purely down to their owner's wishes."

I think that's still right. But then why the tail?

The sensation? How it feels moving against your legs as you move? The feel of a plug (not that I have an anal fetish or anything, honest)

The realization? Feeling more like a pet because of it?

Some other kink?

I am still not sure I really know. I've seen the pony play stories and others and how far some people go, and I don't really understand it. Good for them, but I don't get it. Maybe its just because I am where I am and don't know where I will end up.

I know I want it though. The feel of it against me, inside me, the feel of it in my mind. That's an interesting thought. How it will feel inside my mind having it as I walk around, doing my chores just clothed in my tail.

I don't know what it is, I don't know why it is, but I know its growing there and has been for a long time.

When I find out I'll let you know.

Oh and yes... I will waggle my tail for you.



Oh and I haven't given up yet on that beautiful metal plug and tail. One day. When I've been a really really really good puppy.

No comments: