Monday, August 21, 2006

Pillows

I heard a story on the radio this morning. Now you can get collagen injections in the balls of your feet as extra pillows. Hmmmmm. People can do whatever they want to their own bodies as long as they pay for it and when it goes wrong my taxes don't fix it.... But personally I am squeemish to the extreme of not even wanting contact lenses. Don't you ever wonder why we were made the way we were? I mean medical correction, yes, good, great, and I am so grateful the ex had her feet and legs sorted out. It was a huge change in her life, and eventually one for the better. Tampering though? You know this will go from a way to relieve bad conditions to... a nice to have. Hmmm. Having seen some of the less fortunate collagen lip results I have to think, imagine being crippled by having that on your feet? How many things have you heard 10 years later had "unforeseen side effects"?

Think I will stick to insoles or comfy shoes thankyouverymuch.

No comments: