Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Morning radio and infectious diseases

I heard this song on the radio this morning and it had me laughing as I came down the road. If I ever don't make it into work it's because I've been arrested and dragged off the road by people in white coats while walking to the train station for giggling and laughing to myself at an unreasonably early hour.

You know we have more prescription drugs now. Every commercial on TV is a prescription drug ad. I can't watch TV for four minutes without thinking I have five serious diseases. Like: “Do you ever wake up tired in the mornings?” Oh my god I have this, write this down. Whatever it is, I have this. Half the time I don't even know what the commercial is… There are people running in fields or flying kites or swimming in the ocean. That is the greatest disease ever. How did you get that? That disease comes with a hot chick and a puppy.

God I want that. Nurse? Nurrrrrrrse?

No comments: