Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Start of new things

I had my fourth counselling session tonight. Fourth out of the five I was allowed on healthcare. It went well, but it was very strange. She said I looked happy and I was. We sat and talked and I told her all the good things that had happened this week, even the harder things which I had made myself see the good side of. I feel positive about myself, I know there are things I dislike and find hard but... I know I've come a long way and I can see that. Several situations the last week would have got me down before but I saw the good bits in how I behaved and not just the bad. I've done things just for myself, because I thought they were good for me, stood my ground, said no to things which are bad for me. So many changes. I didn't have a single negative thing to say that was troubling me.

I think I am pretty comfortable with where I am at the moment. Its just a step in the way, but my head is clear and I know what I need to do for now. So. I said that was it for now... I know I can go back if I want, pay for it myself. I will do that. I don't think I need it for now, as now its time to live and put into practice what I've learnt. When things start to get confused or mixed up again, I will ring up... go back for 2, 3 times to get things clear again. A month, 3 months, 6 months time, I dont know when it will be, but now I know how to get help and I know it does help.

No comments: