Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Smile

OK... writing that blog at lunch let go a lot of frustration and I feel so much calmer now. Calm enough to go to my counselling tonight and let it all out and vent and grouse and not feel bad about what I said about everyone and everything and get somethings a little clearer. Everything is a choice, do we see things as good? do we see things as bad?

Do we look at a situation and see how we screwed up? Do we look at it and say look at what I did? I had started doing the former again but I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to live. I want to see the glass half full. Its an attitude adjustment and its a slow one. At least I recognise when I go down the wrong road now and pull back quicker. Time. Lots and lots of time. But I am smiling.

No comments: