Thursday, September 07, 2006

To my ex

I really don't like you sometimes. Today is one of those days. I just cannot fucking stand it when you play these stupid games just because you have got yourself in a tizz about something. Calling me at work, hassling me, wanting me to rubberstamp your stupid irrational decisions, then flinging in my face comments that you are only doing this for the boy because you care - as if i don't care or something! You dont want my opinion. You dont want to consult me, you want someone to tell you you were right, just like I used to. Well I am sorry, i dont do that anymore. You cant hit me now. You cant use those words to hurt me. Thats behind us. The only hold you have is by using the boy against me like today and that just makes me angry now. It reminds me what you can be like and why I am glad we are apart.

Its unforgivable. Its inexcusable. I dont know what went wrong to get you worked up like this. Did someone comment? Did you feel awkward because things did not go perfect? Did you feel angry because you were told one thing then another? I don't know... i just know it wasnt HIM that was upset. You didnt even listen to him.

So how do I feel when you backed down? After the grief you gave me at work? Relieved that you didnt do this stupid thing, yes. Justified in what I did and said as I was proved right. Oh god yes. Fed up with you and very much reminded why the hell I am glad you are out of my life. You betcha toots. Well, til next time I guess. But you can bet your ass I am going to be reminding you your side of the deal when things have settled... Oh yes, I remember what you promised and it WILL come up again after this episode.

Thank god for those miles between us.

No comments: