Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cocks

I've begun to appreciate just how yummy a cock can look. Well, realise is probably a miswording. Trained to appreciate is probably much more accurate. There is something about it that makes you want to run your fingers lightly down the shaft, feel it twitch automatically under your fingertips in response. Watch the soft uncontrolled way it grows, almost as if it has a life of its own... it will do what it wants, respond to what it wants, whoever, whatever provokes it. To wrap your fingers around it, squeezing to feel the girth, the heat... maybe a slow tug to reveal the head. Something to explore, tease, provoke, a little dance between you and it. It will want you... it will have you. Building up, each touch, stroke, caress building to an inevitible reaction. Spasm after spasm, such a beautiful sight as it releases.

I don't fancy guys. I know I don't... but that cock can still leave me mesmerised, even if I won't give a second glance to the person its attached to.

Ummm I think I need a cold shower.

No comments: