Saturday, January 27, 2007

Relaxing

I've been thinking more of the relaxation thing and how it relates to so many things in my life. I never really do unwind. I just... am less uptight. Around others I forget about myself enough to do not be uptight, but never unwind in my own company.



So, while in town doing some chores, I stopped in at the cheap bookshop and picked up a little book on meditation. Its a one technique a week thing, so I have a target, something to make myself do each week (yes, I am very goal driven, I need to do that in order to be disciplined, otherwise I get so lazy and distracted or put things off). I've got a lot better about doing things for me, but not really much better about spending time just for me. Thats one thing, and the other is my book on time management so I organise myself and my life better at work and at home.



So that starts tomorrow with the new week. Without fail.

No comments: