Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Leash (part 1)

Sometimes when you walk into a room you start to register things unconsciously. If you are used to the room you just know instinctively when something is out of place, or in this case added. It wasn't just that things were there... it was the seeming symmetry of them that spoke of a deliberateness, of a purpose. That was my first impression as I walked into her room. That little prickle at the back of my neck that spoke of an intention.

The look in her eyes as her head lifted to meet my gaze did nothing to disuade that first impression. It had such a determined innocence in it that I knew there were little cogs whirring in the back of her mind. Sweet yes, evil, most definitely, cranky, well occasionally (she is human, just deliciously so), but innocent? I tried to scan the room casually and the little grin on her lips as she saw my eyes dart around confirmed my suspicions. I gave a little sigh as my attempt at being smart as (as normal) foiled instantly by her knowing me too well. At least it made looking around easier as I didn't have to hide it. She was sitting up on the dark leather couch, leaning back watching me with that open mouthed grin, getting wider and wider as my eyes glanced here and there. Her fingers were idly stroking the material of the leather by her shapely thigh making it more difficult to not look just in that direction.

What could I see? I concentrated despite that lovely distraction. My collar, placed before her on the coffee table. Dog bowl down there on the floor, near her feet. Leash, coiled up on the arm of the other chair, within reach of her. Box of puppy biscuits (hand cooked by me) on the side table, a hair brush (for use of running through hair or spanking good pups) next to it. Both puppy treats. In fact all puppy things. I looked back at her quickly and she grinned more and I knew I had at least got the theme of her thoughts if not the intention. It was the oddest thing though what she was doing, alternatively running her fingers up and down the front of the couch and then forward to caress her calf again. The couch I could just about understand, just an idle thing to feel the leather under her fingers as she thought, but... her leg like that? Judging by the little musical chime of her laugh, the quizical look must have shown in my face. So it was intentional. But why?

I didn't have time to find out right then as she stood up, scooping up the collar as she did so, unclasping it and then closing it round my neck. The warmth of the leather, the coldness of the tag as it fell against the hollow of my neck, the softness of her fingers, the tightness, all of them conspiring to make my mind spin eliciting a purr from my lips as everything was forgotten and time stopped. "Easy now pet, not yet" she chuckled as her hands ran down my arms following the shiver. Her first words to me since I entered the room. She tugged my t-shirt off and then stopped, stepping back with that same knowing smile. Without breaking eye contact she reached behind, and grabbed the leash, snapping it into place on the collar with an experienced grace before just letting go. My eyes opened a little wider in shock as the sudden weight of the leash tugged at the collar, the leather falling against my chest.

Hey eyes followed the thin strip of the leash, reaching out to idly twiddle it as the loop at the end fell to hang just between my legs. She chuckled again and looked up. "Come on puppy, finish stripping, I've got nothing to hang this on". That drew the first flush from my cheeks, stopping quickly and trying to hurry to get my socks and trousers an underwear off and yet still fold them up in a neat pile on the floor. Hurrying while flustered is a sure way to get more flustered and sure enough I did, ending up hot and panting by the time I stood there naked. Her hand was at her lips now, laughing merrily to herself at my predicament. "There you go pup" she managed between her giggles as she caught the loop of the leash and slipped it over my hanging cock. "Don't drop it now" her grin wide again and her eyes glinting.

How does a pup react when standing naked except for his collar and leash in front of his Owner when something is suddenly dangled on his cock? He rises to the occasion, and I certainly did. Her grin was almost a leer as she watched me react as she knew I would, "Well, that will certainly make it easier pup!" she purred silkily, her fingers running over the loop and then oh so casually missing and up the hard flesh. Another purrr at the shudder that ran through me from the fire her fingers sent up my cock and body.

She sat back down again in her spot looking me up and down, the faintest hint of hunger visible now, her fingers tracing over her calf again in that strange way as she devoured me with her eyes.

1 comment:

ScarlettLeopard said...

oh posting in parts now hmmm wonder where you got that idea *grin* and your hints to read your blog this morning were very cute...