Thursday, January 04, 2007

Leash (part 2)

My eyes were drawn to that spot, where her fingers played as I tried to rack my mind for the significance of it. The remnance of the shock of her fingers didn't help the concentration much, it was hard not to just crave that touch again, her warmth, her breath. I had to shake my head a little again before I fell into that warm almost hypnotic state her closeness had on me. Her chuckle showed me she expected just that response, the warm flush of a blush on my cheeks her reward for knowing me so well.

I knew I should guess what she was thinking but I just couldn't get the significance of it. I took a deep breath and gulped, biting the bullet and looking up to meet her eyes. My throat was dry and I stuttered, finding it hard to get the words out. Why was asking something and admitting ones ignorance such a humbling experience? "Mistress", I gulped the word barely coming out "I don't understand". Her face softened at my words, a look of affection fleeting across it. She knew how hard that had been and she treasured me asking, warming to my vunerability. However, she was also hungry and the look which replaced it was one of eagerness. She leant forward, her hand slipping up to cup my balls, squeezing and lifting up so my cock jerked in the air. Gasping I looked down into her brightly shining eyes, straining to hear her barely whispered reply.

"Little puppy, don't you remember when you fucked this couch so desperately? You should do... you've acted like you wanted to hump my leg nearly everytime you've seen me since...". She let her words hang there in the air as my eyes widened, face going red in shock with the embarrassment of how obvious I was towards her, cock twitching of its own accord in the air with a little bead of precum suddenly expelled and rolling wetly down its length. My body gave the truth to her words without any possibility of denial, just as she knew it would. Of course I could remember it now, and the significance of her touch of the couch and her leg, all the puppy things around. I could remember that night when she sent me spinning into a dizzy haze and I frantically humped the couch like the desperate puppy I was. So wanting, so needing. Her little push all that was required to drive me to lose myself in the lust. She'd known what I was from the outset, somehow, way before I had. All I could do was mew and lean into her hand as she stroked beneath my balls, rolling them as she fed on my obvious arousal at the sting of teasing humiliation.

"Mmmmmm pet" she growled, thumb pushing upwards to press into the length of my shaft. I rocked against her, knowing that just confirmed what she'd said, how I'd do anything to rub against her flesh but being totally captivated by her. Her thumb stroked the skin of my cock as her fingers squeezed and relaxed against my balls. Each grip getting tighter. The pleasure from her caress turning the tightness into a delicious ache of wanting more, wanting her to squeeze hard. I just groaned incoherently leaning into her. She had other idea's though, her fingers wrapping round the leash and tugging downwards. I fell to my knee's as that tug travelled up to pull on my collar. She didn't stop though, she leaned forward, pulling lower. I spread my legs wide at first, trying to move down with her hand but that wasn't enough. Slipping onto all fours next to find balance, twisting to turn sideways onto her. Still lower though, dragging my crotch down til my hands and legs gave way and I lay sprawled on her feet.

She leaned back now, purring at my position, her foot pushing up into my stiff cock, playfully prodding and exploring with her toes. Cock, balls, pushing into into both and watching my ass wiggle desperately in the air for her as I groaned with lust. "Fuck them puppy" she growled, giving my ass an encouraging slap, the sting accenting her words. I'm sure there must have been a red hand print left on my pale skin, just as there was a mark left inside me by her words. I didn't need to be told twice, desperately twisting and writhing, rubbing my cock against her wonderful feet, thrusting against them with all my weight to dry and drag back the foreskin and build up the friction. I squirmed on the floor, arms and legs splayed trying to get as much grip as possible so I could lewdly hump them, my little ass moving up and down in the air and grinding down. I panted hard, in effort, need, her feet becoming everything as they pushed upto meet me. Growling, writhing, a heaving beast her moans from above joining with mine... my balls tight and wanting release, til I thought I could take no more. Her feet already wet with the smeared precum as I slickly rubbed over them. Til finally.. finally, those breathed heavy words.... "cum for me pet". No need to hear them again, instantly like fire searing through me as I spasmed shaking and heaving lost in the act and smearing her feet with my emission, til I collapsed panting on her feet with a ringing in my ears.

"Oh dear what a mucky little puppy" she breathed, prodding at me with her sharp toes. Tipping me over to my side and lifting one foot to my face to see the mess I'd made. In my exhaustion, heart beating so fast, I lay there on my side as she pressed the foot against my open mouth, my tongue lapping against the top to lick off the wet gooey mess. Moving my head now to bathe her foot adoringly, each drop of cum and pre-cum, then just to roll my tongue over that beautiful beautiful skin... First one foot then the other, til finally, finally clean, nuzzling them now, tongue curling round between each toe, the need to adore my Owner taking the place of that animal lust.

"Puppy's DO make such a mess but they are such fun" she finally giggled as it started to tickle, scooping me up into her arms to cuddle.

No comments: