Monday, November 13, 2006

Zippers

Somethings people say or show you just launch idea's fully fledged into your mind, so you just want to let them out, even if you do end up writing on the train ---


I could still remember the first time I'd seen the underwear on the website link she had sent. That complete fascination which led to me being unable to take my eyes off them. The way my heart seemed to stop beating at the beautiful lines of the cut, the smoooth curves you generally didn't get in men's underwear. That little shudder inside of both desire and repulsion at what wearing them meant, a little battle inside that in the end could only go one way as I gave into the attraction and revelled in the feeling inside, knowing she was sitting there quietly laughing knowing the struggle inside me that was playing over my face. I flicked on through the other leather panties, specially designed to be in male sizes but with a female cut. All beautiful in their own ways, with the added bonus of being in a soft leather that would be so warm to the touch. Such lovely lovely things. It was seeing the ones with the zips that made me gasp though. The implications of that, such a double shock. First the women's cut... and then such a slutty thing. Making easy access for whomever wanted it, whenever they wanted it. I knew she was laughing more at that, as well as that dreamy lustful purr.

Now though, wearing them, it was beyond that shock. It was like a daydream when I had unwrapped them from the soft tissue in the package and held them in my hands for the first time. Revelling in the softness, how it warmed to my fingers. The texture so different than anything else I had held. The little strips of leather holdin the front and back together, to fit snuggly on the hip. I just turned it over and over in my hands, somehow managing to ignore even thinking of the zip so obviously running down the middle. With a little sigh which marked the end of even considering what I was doing, I bent to slip my feet through and then to pull them up my legs and then covering me, readjusting myself to hide with the unaccustomed snugness. Shivering at the feel of them as they had caressed my skin, and now safely enclosed me. Shivering as I looked down and saw that unfamiliar shape on my body, knowing that would be there all day. Shivering as the metal of the zip ran straight up against my balls and tucked away cock, making me unable to forget about it.

The day passed both quickly and slowly. Every time I moved in my seat I could feel the leather pressed against me, the touch of the zipper moving over my skin, the unaccustomed clinginess, so many different sensations. Sensual, disturbing, but definitely distracting. Unable to forget about it that was for sure, knowing it was there. I looked around all the time, sure people would notice somehow, either in the way I quietly squirmed in my chair, wriggling around on my bum to both get used to the feel.. and to feel it more. Or maybe some of the line would show through my trousers? Or maybe just how I acted? Or maybe... I don't know, but that feeling just wouldn't leave me of eyes on me all day.

It was a relief to get home, past the ordeal of the train journey. An ordeal? Yes, because of the eyes... but a delicious agony at that. By now I was getting a little lost in the act of what she had me wearing, the pinprick of humiliation of being dressed like this for her bringing out the sheer wanton slut inside me. The twisting around inside just having worked me up more until I couldn't think of much else apart from her. Somehow it no longer felt humiliating, it was just replaced with a desire to be like this, wanting to hear her whisper to me how pretty I looked. She had me undress when I got home. To stand in front of her in just the leather panties and turn on the spot so she could admire. A little breathy sigh from her followed by those words I had longed to hear and that just melted me. "My pretty little bitch". I closed my eyes tight and locked my knee's at the sudden rush of blood thoughtout my body made me feel dizzy. When her hand moved to stroke up my thigh and then over my backside, stroking it through the leather all I could do was tremble... a barely audible "thankyou Ma`am" falling from my lips, the temptation to fall to my knee's almost too much to bear.

I didn't have to really worry about that, she didn't want me standing for long. Hooking her foot under a small rectangular stool she dragged it over, dropping a pillow on the top and placing it before me. Reaching up she twisted her fingers in my hair, bringing my lips to hers to kiss her hungrily before snapping the leash to my collar and and forcing me downwards to drape across the stool, pushing my head down more so my ass shot up in the air. That she couldn't resist and lay a light slap across it with her free hand, chuckling to herself at the sound it made on the panties.

"Stay there pet" she rasped, a peculiar husky quality to her voice as she wrapped the leash around one of the front legs, leaving me to shake quietly in that position. She came back behind me, I could feel her warmth against my side as her leg brushed past, then the soft gentleness of her fingers as they ran back from my shoulders, down my arms caressing, til she caught my wrists in her fingers and pulled them sharply together across the middle of my back, holding them in place while she swiftly bound them in place. Her hands slipped between my thighs, making me moan as she gently parted them wide... my cock swelling in response to her light touches, the way she twisted her hands to trail her nails against my skin. The tightness of the panties as my cock swelled made me moan and squirm, which just encouraged her more... making me willingly part my legs for her. In a moment I had no choice as she deftly slipped more rope around them and tied them to the appropriate leg of the stool, holding me in that position she had so delicately teased me into. I could feel the rope cutting tight into my thighs, holding me still, stopping me from squirming as she ran her hands over my body, up my sides then raking down my back making me moan and struggle to move, so aware of how my cock had pushed free from the top of the panties, pressing into the pillow... leaking.

"My pretty slut" she purred as her fingers roamed down lower between my legs, reaching up to cup and stroke me through the leather. I moaned of course, hell I moaned, throwing my head back as it was the only thing I could move... and even then only barely without choking myself. Her fingers caressed and probed til she was satisfied, trailing the wet tips down my thigh as my body responded to her. Purrring quietly to herself she ran her fingers back up my hardness before grasping the zipper and pulling it down with a slow deliberateness, the sound of it unzipping filling the room. I sighed at the sudden freedom as the panties fell apartchanging to a groan as her fingers teased between my cheeks. She rubbed a lubed finger against that hole, then pressing it... firmly, waiting til it gave and took her inside, twisting it slowly round laughing to herself at the different sounds she could make me make. Pulling free to push in a second, stretching... Then emptiness as you pulled back, walking round to crouch down in front of me, fingers lightly under my chin to raise my head and look in my eyes. Eyes that went wide at the unexpected sound of another zip being undone behind me. Eyes that looked up in panic at the feel of a hand spreading my ass cheeks, roughly rubbing more cold lubricant against at place. Eyes that looked up in a silent plea of I don't know what as the rough fingers were replaced by something else that was large... hard... pushing against that tiny hole. It hurt as it stretched, it hurt so bad there was no way I could take it in... I couldn't move, I tried to cried out but she stifled me with her mouth, kissing me hard as I was pushed into the stool, the pain growing more and more until... it was inside me and I was just full.... so so full, my insides feeling pressed in every direction, feeling it swelling and shrinking inside me as he clenched. Rough hands falling to my hips, nails digging in as he held me down and started to thrust... slowly at first and then harder and harder as it became slipperier, driving me into her kiss. She pulled back holding my face, watching me as his hips pressed into me, driving into my ass, making my eyes roll back in my head with each stroke, forgetting what was happening to me as it hit places inside i didn't know were there, but loved. Groaning with pleasure, my eyes full of lust and seeing the same mirrored in hers, panting hard, having to lay there and just take it and be filled, a hand holding me onto mind as they pressed into my back, using me as leverage. Fucking, hard, groans coming from behind mixing with ours and rising in pitch til with a groan and hard thrust i felt a sudden warmth inside me as his cock pulsed over and over, making me feel so tight and swollen inside.

The emptiness as he pulled free was almost painful, making me look up at Mistress with confusion, then the little trickle of cum from my ass down my leg reminding me how she could see me there spread bound over the stool, panties pulled up. Purrring she licked my lips and stroked my cheek, saying words I could barely hear in my ear as my lust and shame were just replaced with the warmth of her pleasure in me.

No comments: