Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boys and bonfires

I love my boys imagination. Its really something special to see.

When I got down there on Friday he was fully settled having been there since Thurs night. He was so excited to see me and hugged and kissed me to pieces then told me I was seeing a show that night and I had better be ready to pay.

He was excited all day and getting things ready and then about 6pm, we all had to pay... he had used string to rope off the doors into the lounge so we had to queue nicely and pay to get in. Then he go mum to serve us hot bacon sandwiches (which we had to pay for!) and acted out a bonfire and fireworks display for us, "setting fire" a huge pile of cushions (roped off for safety, of course ;-) ) and little fireworks he had drawn out and coloured in and attached sticks too so he could whooosh them up in the air.

His little happy face... well it was mirrored by ours as he gave his show. Half hour watching and a day of excitement in preparation. Just heavenly :)

No comments: