Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How Bazaar

Its always the little things that make life which make the difference. Saturday was a quiet day as it was so very wet. The boy enjoyed playing on the computer and I enjoyed watching and listening to him. I love the fact he has the patience now to play games, especially simulations, without getting frustrated at the things he does not understand.

Sunday, we went out to a Christmas Bazaar at the donkey sanctuary. I think I could grow to love that place. It has such a friendly atmosphere amongst their volunteer's, a real family feeling. We looked at the stalls, played on the raffles and tombola's, chatted with the guy from the wild-west display from last time and saw his gun collection. He chatted with the boy and I for a good 10mins and the boy was fascinated with all the replica's. Santa Claus arrived on a steam engine and the boy went into see him by himself and came out beaming. We both had a wonderful time, him enjoying the bazaar and me enjoying him. In the evening, after I had dropped him off I went and bought his Christmas present, his PC. He is going to be so excited. I am going to set it up so we can play online games together in the evenings sometimes which I think he will just love. Even if it does mean we end up buying every game twice :D

No comments: