Thursday, November 16, 2006

Boots and Trains

Oh my god.

So I was sitting next to this woman on the train who I see on and off most days who wears THE most fabulous boots every day. At 6.40 on a cold train station you notice the little click click click of heels.

Well I was sitting next to her in the aisle as it was a busy train and after stewing on it for mucho minutes turned round and said "Excuse me, but I really wanted to say how stunning your boots always look every day". I quickly explained that sometimes compliments shouldnt be left unsaid as you never know when it might make it a good day and managed to completely not blush at all. We exchanged a few more words and she said thankyou and then since I suck at ongoing conversation it went quiet. I am kind of glad though I did say something and didn't just sit in silence and then regret later the opportunity. At least next time I see her I can give her a smile and see whether she has taken a restraining order out on me as some weird-foot-fetishist. (OK so the fact I maybe one is nothing to do with it, no one else knows that dear blog).

Those boots DO look good though and as I told her, I admire anyone that can walk in those heels.

No comments: