Sunday, June 17, 2007

Forgetting, bad

Friday I needed to renew my prescription for my anti-depressents. I had put the prescription in Monday so the chemist would go collect the repeat from the doctor for me and make it up. It was perfect timing, I had enough pills til Friday and then could collect it on the way home...

Of course Friday turned out to be a complete nightmare at work, so many silly little bitty things happening for a project that hadnt planned anything and totally swamped the day so it just vanished and I ended up working til gone 5pm so couldn't get the train home to get to the chemist in time. One day I thought. Won't make much difference.

At least now I KNOW for sure the side-effects of missing one day. Yesterday morning I was so lethargic, fuzzy, unable to concentrate, just brain dead and forgetful it was silly. I've seen it before now from when I've forgotten to know it is not just a coincidence. One bloody good incentive not to forget!

No comments: