Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Coffeeeeeee

We were in town getting a sandwich for lunch when I saw a sign for a Krispie Kreme doughnut place the other side of the Mall. I didn't know we had one in Reading so I perked up immediately and asked my team leader if he wanted a coffee and doughnut. He had never tried one so we went along. The girl that served us was soooooooooooooooooooooooo perky cute I was glad I was ordering and paying so I smiled at her lots (you know me and coffee girls, lol) and waited when she made the coffee's so she didn't have to bring them over. I probably went red when she said "welcome lovey" since I am like that around women and go all shy and stuff.

Butttttttttttt to prove I still have my touch around coffee people.... we were sitting drinking our coffee on a couch after eating our doughnuts when the male shop guy came over and gave us a free doughnut each. I have no idea why, maybe he was jealous of the attention I'd given her!

OK, yes, I am a tart :P

1 comment:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

You may not want to know this, lol, but Krispy Kreme have a marvelous policy about handing out freebie donuts. I've been known to join the queue for donuts until the fresh hot freebies are handed out to everyone waiting, then scarper....*happy sigh*


Ms160
Ms160s Abode
FetishLore