Monday, April 30, 2007

Different tastes

Sunday morning we popped over to Blackbushe Market since I was staying over at the ex's. I haven't been for ages but it was fun to go back there with the boy and her and wander round looking at the stalls in the sun. Brought back happy memories when we used to do it soon after we were married - a time we were reliving happy memories of doing it as children with our parents.

It was funny though the different things we were looking for. The ex at all the bling accessories for her mobile phone. My boy wanting to look at all the tins of pokemon trading cards and the toys. Me ummmm welll. Me, I DID avoid looking at the lingerie, but that was because they were there. I did however sucumb to looking at the throwing knives and other collectable sharp objects (I was good though, didn't buy any!). I may also just have spent a tad too long in one of the stalls selling lots of goth/rock t-shirts and stuff. The ex did roll her eyes when she saw me looking at all the pretty little goth skirts and corsets and stuff. I think she thought I was imaginging it on a girl though... and my thoughts were somewhere completely different!!! Ummm yes, must go back to somewhere like that. I think that kinda made it certain that those sides of my tendancies weren't just down to SR!

We did however meet in the middle when we got to the pet supplies stalls. The ex wanted to buy a mat for her cat to lie on on her bed. They were pretty cheap and quite cute. My PC in the lounge is on the coffee table so I tend to kneel down in front of it (so you can have that image in your mind if you ever read a comment from me!!!), or sit on my haunches. Well i am nottttttttttttt getting any younger and starting to notice the aches in my knee's and ankles... especially as its a wood laminate floor. The ex got her mat for her cat, and I picked up this really cute one to sit down on.

She just laughed at the one I chose... and I laugh too. It's good to laugh at yourself and everytime I see it or the boy sits on it with me I will laugh. Well I know it's a puppy mat :).

No comments: