Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blue and yellow

A very special friend gave me a very special gift yesterday. One of those amazing things where you just go, wow. Someone, someone is there in a very unique way.

What touched me wasn't just that she sent flowers to me, to try and cheer me up while I was sad last week with the breakup from my Owner. It was that she had something she wanted to tell me, something she wanted me to know.... and she chose the right flowers to say that message.

She put so much thought into it, and reached out and touched me with it.

Blue and yellow flowers. Because I was blue last wek and because she wished me sunshine ahead.

Beautiful flowers from a truly beautiful heart.

In one of those twists of fate, she had ordered them to be delivered last week, but the flower company screwed up and delivered them today. Perfect.. as I probably wouldnt have been here last week.

Just perfect


No comments: